Increase your brand and website with the SERPS Clouds SEO service, We increase your authority and in turn your organic rankings using only (white hat techniques) in the most popular search engines. Our service is unique, successful and a safer alternative to just building hundreds of low authority backlinks.
You have probably heard a million times that your website requires SEO in order to be successful! But most of the time you don’t understand why your website needs SEO and why you should be investing into this process. SERPS Cloud seeks to clarify and elaborate why your website needs to use our service!
Why Should You Implement SEO
SEO is the process of enhancing the visibility of a website in a search engine’s organic search results. The organic search result is the natural or not paid results that come up when someone searches for a keyword, product, web page or website. The higher and the more frequently your website appears on the search results page, the more visitors and exposure your website and brand will receive.
Why your website needs SEO from SERPS Cloud
- In order to appear higher in search engine results.
- To get relevant traffic to your website.
- To get higher traffic to your website.
- The higher the traffic the more successful your business becomes.
- SEO is the best form of marketing.
- It is cost effective therefore you make more profit.
- You get lasting and safe SEO.
What processes are involved in SEO?
Optimizing a website may involve editing its content, adding new content and associated plugins/coding that will increase both the relevance and authority to remove any barriers that relate to indexing activities of search engines such as Google and Bing.
Another process that is involved in SEO is increasing the number of backlinks, inbound/outbound links that point to a particular web page or website in a bid to promote the site and increase the amount of traffic. Every website has a specific niche and with every niche, there are specific words that relate and that are important in directing traffic to your site, therefore, choosing the ideal keywords is very important.
There are numerous ways and processes involved in successful website optimization and at SERPS Cloud we apply all of these processes and methods to make your website as relevant as possible to search results. However, we do not guarantee that your website will be first on the search result page. But we will improve your search status and get your brand/website as high as possible while using white hat techniques that are long-lasting and effective.
What you should expect from SERPS Cloud SEO optimization.
- Content: We will change and enhance the content on your web page or website including titles and descriptions using keywords that are relevant to your website and business.
- Performance: We will test your website’s speed and optimize it to work properly and most importantly fast in order to reduce bounce rate.
- Authority: We will enhance your website content to command authority and such that other sites will link and recommend your site using natural techniques.
- User experience: Users have to feel comfortable while going through your site. We will optimize your site’s CSS and HTML codes in order for the site to look nice and attract more traffic.
- Device optimization: People are turning to mobile technology, therefore, your site needs to be optimized to show up correctly on other devices.
- Social exposure: Your business either new or old needs to be on social networks in order to gain extra traffic. We will provide the best and most exclusive social exposure on various social networks.
- Keywords: We include Meta keywords on your website that relate to your website’s niche so that you improve on your web ranking.
- You should expect this and more
SEO optimization is an important aspect of web design and development as such, you will want your website optimized by professionals who offer friendly and prompt assistance when requested and SERPS Cloud offers exactly that. We have very experienced experts in our vibrant group who are dedicated to making your website and your business a success and with very cost effective service you can never go wrong with SERPS Cloud SEO service. Get in touch today and get a free quote.
Here are some common questions and answers we receive from a variety of customers:
How long will it take to see results?
We do not like to put a timescale on our work, but you can expect much better results over a six month period once we have implemented all our tried and tested techniques.
What is the price range?
We do not have any specific prices because every website or blog is different. If you have a small site with few targeted keywords, then this campaign will cost less than a more prominent webpage targeting more keywords.
A manual penalty has hit my website! Can You Help?
After our analysis, we discover that your website has in fact been affected by a manual penalty or algorithm change. We can quickly correct these mistakes, if it’s to do with backlinks then we will need to identify the low-quality links and disavow these through WMT. We strictly follow Googles guidelines and can spot websites which are in violation of Google’s TOS.
Will I get reports and updates each month
Yes, we report back to our customer once a month and report any improvement straight away. We are always available via phone or email to answer any questions you might have concerning your SEO campaign.
Can you share previous SEO campaigns?
Yes, we have hundreds of clients and SEO projects we can share with our customers. Over the years we have built up a vast portfolio of past customers from around the world who have made an auspicious mark on the web.
Are you a white hat company?
Of course, we implement all whitehat techniques and do not believe that black hat techniques are the way forward. To have a successful, long-lasting relationship with search engines you need to implement user-friendly content and avoid spammy keywords and low-quality backlinks.
Which SEO tools do you use?
Apart from the basics such as WMT and Google analytics, we do not use any specific tools. We either do it manually or use the information Google, Bing, and Yahoo provides.
What sort of SEO work will you do?
We initially concentrate on your website structure and then move onto technical, on-page and then off-page SEO. We will explain this in more detail once we have had the time to analyze your website, blog or store.
Are you up to date with the latest Google updates?
Yes, we have been following every update since the beginning of panda, we have extensive experience in this subject, so you can rest assured yours is in safe hands.